- dejavutokeandpoke likes this
- vanessasmith likes this
- binaryruchba reblogged this from naturalzen
- goldkoi likes this
- dewdropbones reblogged this from dulceetdecorus
- dewdropbones likes this
- athinertomorrow likes this
- mobscenity likes this
- huhhihello reblogged this from vegpocalypsenow
- wildfflowers likes this
- scribbles17 likes this
- jaelasoul likes this
- tearupyourphotos likes this
- veganmania reblogged this from vegpocalypsenow
- alexlexlexlexlexis likes this
- -slimthoughts likes this
- nibblefood likes this
- stimulatingintellect reblogged this from vegpocalypsenow
- vegasmic likes this
- skylervvhites likes this
- shivegan likes this
- alldifferentthings reblogged this from vegpocalypsenow
- vegpocalypsenow reblogged this from rawlovetribe
- fercatrina likes this
- owls-for-guido likes this
- oliviaandfinch likes this
- ashortstorylong likes this
- theidiotspeaks likes this
- theloveyoumake reblogged this from naturalzen
- chelsey1016 likes this
- ksinbloom reblogged this from naturalzen and added:
- green--tea likes this
- fitandfukinghot reblogged this from veganfeast
- theloveyoumake likes this
- dailydoseofsassy likes this
- veganfeast reblogged this from rawlovetribe
- animama likes this
- quaintrellista likes this
- naturalzen posted this
This is a really fun lunch I put together for a fresh, healthy treat! Fair warning: lots of napkins.
Ingredients (organic & local where possible)
. red onion
. black olives
. olive oil
. lemon juice
. fresh cracked pepper to taste
. 1 head of romaine lettuce
1. Chop tomatoes and red onion & combine with olive oil.
2. Cut avocado into chunks and cover with lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. Finely chop coriander and black olives and combine with all ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss.
4. Add fresh cracked pepper to taste.
5. Wash lettuce & separate leaves, pat dry.
When ready to eat, serve lettuce separately from veggie salsa; spoon salsa into leaf, fold the edges up to create a taco shape and chow down!